You decide what we talk about. Before each session you’ll prepare a brief written agenda which serves as the backbone for our conversation. Your agenda captures the topic you wish to explore and identifies what you’re hoping to get out of the conversation that day. During our sessions we’ll look at your recent experiences, things you’re noticing, new challenges and opportunities you’re facing, what action you’d like to experiment with next next, how you’re growing, and any new awareness or perspectives you’re holding.
Action Between Sessions
Fieldwork is where the magic happens. While our sessions are valuable, the power of coaching is often realized between sessions when you apply your emerging awareness and learning directly to your life. So before each session concludes we devote time to identifying an action that you’d like to experiment with in the coming week or two. You’ll discover that your intended actions may not always go according to plan, but that’s okay and part of the learning process! Clients who regularly engage in fieldwork invariably get more out of the coaching experience.
My clients report:
- Getting unstuck and into motion
- Becoming clear on what’s important to them
- Figuring out how to leverage their strengths
- Building new, helpful behaviors into habits
- Creating systems and solutions that actually work
- Developing confidence and trust in themselves
- Increasing performance and productivity
- Feeling their loads lighten and their futures brighten