- Spinning, drifting, or just plain stuck
- Seeking to understand, clarify, or get your bearings
- At a crossroads, stymied by the way forward
- Tired of feeling overwhelmed
- Facing an important challenge or opportunity
- Struggling to make decisions or get traction
- Feeling unsure of yourself or your abilties
- Eager to build good, new habits
- Surviving but not thriving
- Ready to unleash your potential
Gotcha. So. What’s Your Goal?
Some people come to coaching very clear on the outcome they seek. Other people need some help exploring and articulting what they want. Both are natural and I can help you in either scenario. Ultimately, your goal is what guides our work, helps us know if or when we’re getting off track, and gives us a way to recognize and celebrate milestones along the journey.
Here are a few questions you might consider:
- What do you wish to change, create, experience, or have happen with my support?
- What makes this important to you?
- Until now, what’s been holding you back?
- In the end, if we’re successful, who will you have become?
Where I Can Help
If the thing that’s bringing you to coaching somehow plugs into one of the three areas described below, then hurrah!, we have a connection! These are the waters in which I coach.